Call for FabLab Student Operators – 2021
In order to advance the current activities, FabLab KUET is going to form a Student Operating Team consisting of students from all departments of KUET. Interested students of 2nd & 3rd-year undergraduate levels are invited to fill up the following Google Form within 7th November 2021.
Google Form Link: https://forms.gle/DCsU4gTgZUhWqjVq6
The selected members for the Team will have to bear the following responsibilities and benefits:
- Present at FabLab for at least 5 hours in a week. This may vary upon the availability of staff and other members.
- Help students and others in completing fabrication works.
- Have knowledge and receive proper training about the components and machinery (CNC Machine, 3D printer, Laser cutter, PCB drilling machine, etc.) running in the Lab.
- Keep a record of activities in the Lab Book and report to the Lab Manager.
- Have active participation and provide volunteer services during any workshop/training programs run by the Lab.
- No financial benefits will be provided to any member. However, the member can utilize the available resources and facilities of the Lab to implement their projects.
- A certificate will be issued at the end of this appointment based on their satisfactory performance.
FabLab Management Team